A welded tree guard has a seam weld down one corner enabling immediate application of the guard in the field.
A tabbed tree guard has a series of locating tabs down one corner enabling assembly and disassembly when required. The opening of the guard can assist if trees require inspection, pruning etc. Guards can also be removed and re applied over time.
- UV Stabilised Polypropylene; engineered for Australian conditions
- Easy installation
- Protects against Herbicides, Sandblasting, Soil erosion and Vermin
- Rigid sturdy construction
- RE-useable and fully recyclable
- Accelerates growth for faster and better yields.
- Triangular and Square Guard design
- Tab locks or seam welded
- Colour range
- Printing available.
|195mm x 195mm x 450mm||Tab self-lock & roll-over top|
|300mm x 300mm x 450mm||Tab self-lock & roll-over top|
|150mm x 150mm x 450mm||Welded|
|200mm x 200mm x 450mm||Welded|
|200mm x 200mm x 600mm||Welded|
|300mm x 300mm x 685mm||Welded|